1. الساحة الجامعية العامة هي للمواضيع غير الأكاديمية، إذا كان لديك أية استفسارات أكاديمية [اضغط هنا]، وإذا كنت تريد النصيحة والاستشارة [اضغط هنا]
    إستبعاد الملاحظة

المسابقة الوطنية الاولى للمهارات في الجامعة في برمجيات الحاسب الالي

الموضوع في 'الساحة الجامعية العامة' بواسطة أبو حمزه, بتاريخ ‏5 أكتوبر 2010.

1. أبو حمزه

انضم:
    ‏9 ابريل 2010
    المشاركات:
    التقييمات:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Introduction:
    This competition will give you a chance to represent Saudi Arabia inthe 2nd Regional Competition for Skills in Oman (GCCSkills 2010).Where winners will get a gold medalist and honored by the governmentof the kingdom. Winners will also receive a good cash price.Competitors should participate in one of the two available skills:Software Applications or Web Design.

************************************************************ Please note that where will be a training session on Wednesday from3:30pm to 7:00pm on Bld. 22 Lab 333 (It is optional)************************************************************
    Price:
    For This competition the winner will get iPadFor Oman Competition the presenter will get not less than 10,000 SR +all the ticket and other costs + Offical Excuse for the absence days.
    Time
    and Location:The competition will be held on Thursday 7th October 2010 from 8:00amto 5:00pm on Bld. 22 Lab 333 and 334. (Detailed schedule will be sentlater that includes the breaks)

Results
    To guarantee the accuracy of the scores and their calculations, eachpaper will be revised by at least 3 experts and recorded to the systemwith the assistance of experts from outside the university.

General Terms:
    1. Competitors must be Saudi National. (Only for Oman Competition)

2. Competitors must be at most 22 years old.
    Test Questions:
    Although, the sample questions are given to all the competitors, theactual test will be given exactly as 25% of the sample question. Noextra ideas or surprising questions will be given in the exam. Inorder to score well, you must review at least 40% of the givequestions before the exam time.Please note that the questions of the competition will much easier thethen the sample questions.

Download Test Questions:
    Software Applications Test:
    will be given in Microsoft Access, Excel,Power Point (No need to look at drowing part), and Word.files.me.com/loailabani/ a5u1yefiles.me.com/loailabani/ 4d6cibfiles.me.com/loailabani/ kw0s7lfiles.me.com/loailabani/ 5o8y7e

Web Design Test:
    will use php, html, cssfiles.me.com/loailabani/ bwoi6p(You may also download the test from KFUPM Tracker soon)************************************************************

Help:For any question at any time please don’t hesitate to call Loai Labani(even helping solve the test) on 0565777677 or mail him on [email protected]

Registration Link:http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDZVNU01V0YxNWFhMzNfT2FkYXRFR3c6MQ ***********************************************

With great wishes of CCSE ClubKing Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals

2. Dziri

Dziri عضو

انضم:
    ‏24 يونيو 2009
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Petroleum Engineering
    الجامعة:
    KFUPM
    سنة التخرج:
    الإقامة:
    مملكة النرويج
    التقييمات:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Salam, I am really interested in this competition. I am a PHP Developer, I've got some good skills and I hope that I can participate. I am running an online website that I've programmed and designed it which is still in Alpha Mode. you can take a look. http://bit.ly/5z2u8J

I am not living in the campus, how can I get the test please?

Thanks,
    Dziri.​

3. أبو حمزه

انضم:
    ‏9 ابريل 2010
    المشاركات:
    التقييمات:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You have to come to the compus on Thrusday from 8:00am to 5:00pm

By the way the competition will be open for visitors on that time.

regards.

Loai

4. المجدد القادم

انضم:
    ‏14 مايو 2010
    المشاركات:
    الإقامة:
    أينما يوجد الإبداع تجدني هناك
    التقييمات:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    لو سمحت روابط الاسئلة ما تفتح ليه ؟؟؟؟؟؟

5. قرطاج

قرطاج عضو

انضم:
    ‏25 سبتمبر 2010
    المشاركات:
    التقييمات:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ممكن واحد يعطينا زبدة هالمسابقة بالعربي ؟ :/

جاري تحميل الصفحة...
مواضيع شبيهة - المسابقة الوطنية الاولى للمهارات في الجامعة في برمجيات الحاسب الالي
  1. محمد مجدي
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  2. vold
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  3. CoLoOoNeL
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  4. Mayar Mamdouh
    الردود:
    المشاهدات: