فقدة حاسبة العلمية CASIO Scientific Calculator fx

الموضوع في 'ركن المفقودات' بواسطة moh ufm, بتاريخ ‏20 يناير 2017.

1. moh ufm

moh ufm عضو

انضم:
    ‏10 فبراير 2012
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Electrical Engineering
    الجامعة:
    KFUPM
    سنة التخرج:
    N/A
    الوظيفة:
    Student at KFUPM
    الإقامة:
    Al-Ahsa
    التقييمات:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    السلام عليكم,

فقدت حاسبت العلمية امس في العصر اخر مرة استخدمتها في مبنى الهندسة الكهربائية (مبنى 59) في الدار الاخير في ممر الجلوس بالقرب من مكتب رأيس القسم للهندسة الكهربائية (Chairman). مع العلم انها حاسبة الي مثل الموجودة في الجمعية (يعني تعمل حسابات بالاعداد المركبة وحل المعادلات من الدرحة الثانية والثالثة) مكتوب عليها اسمي بورقة من اوراق استكي نوت وعليها رقمي الجوال وايميلي. لذا ارجو لمن حصل عليها ان يتواصل معي بالمعلومات المكتوبة او يقتد يتواصل معي في هذا المنتدى.

بالنسبة للورقة الملصقة على الحاسبة من الجهتين مكتوب فيها اسمي, رقم جوالي, ايميلي. والايميل يبدأ بـmoh

احتاجها ضرور يوم الاحد 22 جانيوري لاني عندي اختبار. لذا ارجو حتى لمن لم يجدها ان يعيرني اي واحدة منها لحد نهاية الاختبار وسؤرجعها لك لوسمحت!

مع اطيب الاماني

moh ufm

Dear to who it may concern!
    I just lost my CASIO Scientific Calculator fx, yesterday afternoon on electrical engineering building (Building 59) in the last floor. It used last time on the setting chairs just close to the chairman office. Given that this calculator types like the one you find in the KFUPM store AlJamiah (the shop for stuff like foods home stuff and also close to the stationery store). It can do Complex number calculation, solving 2nd and 3rd order equation. I have also wrote my name on it with a yellow sticky notes in both sides and included my mobile number and my email. So if you find it please contact me with the number in written on the note or by email or even my replaying to me in this post.

The sticky notes in both sides of the calculator written my fall name, mobile number and my email. The mail start with the three latter moh.....

Please I really need it urgently for today till Sunday as I have a Final Exam on Sunday, even if you did not find it I rather borrow your calculator instead and I will return it back to you just after the exam.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

moh ufm

2. moh ufm

moh ufm عضو

انضم:
    ‏10 فبراير 2012
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Electrical Engineering
    الجامعة:
    KFUPM
    سنة التخرج:
    N/A
    الوظيفة:
    Student at KFUPM
    الإقامة:
    Al-Ahsa
    التقييمات:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    السلام عليكم

الحمد لله لقد حصلت على الحاسبة اليوم عند السكرتير لمكتب رأيس قسم الهندسة الكهربائية, اشكر ذالك الشخص لاعطائه السكرتير بس لو دق علي على الرقم كان ريحني اكثر .بس ما مشكلة

يلغة الموضوع لحصولي على الحاسبة المفقودة.

وبالتوفقي...
    Moh ufm

Dear all

Thanks Good, I finally find the calculator in the chairman office in the hand of the secretary of Electrical Engineering Department. Also I thinks that person who give the calculator to the secretary for helping me out. However, if he just call the number on the calculator, it would be a relief for me for just thinking and searching for it.

Any way, this post should be stopped as I find my lost calculator.

Best regards,

Moh ufm

مشاركة هذه الصفحة