1. الساحة الجامعية العامة هي للمواضيع غير الأكاديمية، إذا كان لديك أية استفسارات أكاديمية [اضغط هنا]، وإذا كنت تريد النصيحة والاستشارة [اضغط هنا]
    إستبعاد الملاحظة

Looking for a video editor for my YouTube channel

الموضوع في 'الساحة الجامعية العامة' بواسطة Naif Alqahtani, بتاريخ ‏12 سبتمبر 2020.

1. Naif Alqahtani

انضم:
    ‏12 سبتمبر 2020
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Computer Science
    الجامعة:
    KFUPM
    سنة التخرج:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    التقييمات:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Asalam Alykom,

My name is Naif and I run an education and infotainment channel on YouTube. I’m looking for someone who is willing to help me edit videos.

My friend who was my previous editor loved to edit and learned a lot of things while editing my videos. He was also planning on studying film production and photography in uni. However, he will not be able to edit my videos for personal reasons.

Just to get this out of the way, I make absolutely no money at all from my channel since I didn’t reach the requirements that YouTube requires from me yet, however I’m okay with the editor linking his personal social media platforms as a form of compensation.

I won’t be picky nor do I have specific requirement, however you can look at some of my recent videos that my old editor edited for me. If you feel like you can do similar things feel free to PM me here or on my [twitter account](https://twitter.com/messages/2462552272-2462552272?recipient_id=2462552272&text=).

If you aren’t interested then still don’t hesitate to get into contact with me. I want to get to know more fellow KFUPMers :)

Links to my recent videos:

[video 1: learn anything]()

[video 2: time travel]()

[video 3: amazing numbers]()

[video 4: artificial intelligence]()

• x 2 إعجاب إعجاب
جاري تحميل الصفحة...
مواضيع شبيهة - Looking video editor YouTube channel
  1. nawaf5
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  2. nawaf5