My situation and applying for jobs

الموضوع في 'أرامكو، سابك | Aramco, Sabic' بواسطة ابو خالد متعب, بتاريخ ‏20 مارس 2020.

1. ابو خالد متعب

انضم:
    ‏28 فبراير 2020
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Electrical engineering
    الجامعة:
    Hart
    سنة التخرج:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    التقييمات:
    +3 / 0 / -7
    ,Hello everyone
    I am sorry that I have to write in English because my laptop keyboard binds are only in English. So I applied for Saudi Aramco under an Engineering Family Application in Sep 2019 because of an invitation to apply from DIRECT.GROUP (Saudi Aramco). I have not uploaded all the required documents until like in Feb 2020 because of an email sent me saying that I have not uploaded all the required documents. Since Feb, I did everything as well as updating my profile regularly. Since then, I have not heard anything and I agree that this company requires a lot of time to interview or even hire people. Also, I noticed that a lot of people are waiting like for a year or two (which is crazy). Other thing I noticed is that the notion that if you don’t have connections in the company, you will have a less chance getting hired by this company. On top of that, there is now coronavirus pandemic, which makes everyone who is applying wait even longer.

Now into my situation, I graduated from USA in May 2019 with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with 3.5+ out of 4.00. After graduation, I was diagnosed with inflammatory colon, which is a very common condition in Saudi Arabia (قولون, translated by Arabic Keyboard ™ لوحة المفاتيح العربية). It affected me enormously, I cannot think clearly, concentrate, eat, and sleep well and constant pain in the stomach area. So I chose to take time off, put a strict diet, eat healthy, sleep well, and jogging, etc. So during this time, I notice that NOEM is opened for engineers. So I applied during my weakest time and they sent me a test (verbal, numerical, etc) and honestly I guessed every answer, hopping I get picked. Unfortunately, that’s was not the case, I was not accepted, which is understandable looking at my health state. So that’s way I went back to upload all the required documents for Saudi Aramco after I got healthy 100% (alhamdulillah).

Based on your experience, guys, what do you recommend me doing while waiting on Aramco. I searched for jobs in Saudi Arabia there is no temporary jobs for electrical engineers and even if there are any, they require experience. All I want is a job that will make me develop skills in electrical engineering fields (even though if the paying is low) since I have no experience at all.

If you guys also have a whats up groups, let me know pls.

2. sensi12

sensi12 عضو

انضم:
    ‏8 أكتوبر 2019
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Mechanical Engineering
    الجامعة:
    USA
    سنة التخرج:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    التقييمات:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    لاتنتظر ارامكو لأن رسالة تحديث البيانات وصلت لمعظم المسجلين بالموقع بس حدث حسابك بين فتره والثانيه. وقدم على اي فرصه وظيفيه تناسب مؤهلاتك. اهم شي لا يتملكك الاحباط اللي يجي من الرسايل اللي تقول "نأسف لم يحالفك الحظ". وطبعا الدعاء وبر الوالدين هي اساس التوفيق.

3. المحب 2012

انضم:
    ‏25 فبراير 2020
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    CHEMICAL
    الجامعة:
    KAU
    سنة التخرج:
    التقييمات:
    +18 / 1 / -53
    Dear
    Thank you so much for your long letter.
    For Clarrification, it is not necessary that all the American universities are excellent schools which means some colleges here in Saudi Arabia are able to provide us with better education compare to US . For example, according the QS ranking in the field of chemical engineering KAU ,KSU, and this schools classified as one of 200 best school around the globe.Therefore, not every individual graduated from abroad particularly from United State means he/she is the perfect candidate

Secondly, it is irrefutable that there is a corruption in hiring process at every location in the world but this does not indicate that no one can secure any position based on this qualifications, good personality, ability to flourish the business of any industrialized company, capability to make more money for the factory. Consequential, if you have the knowledge with the good communication skills I do not think you will face any issue

Thirdly, regrading my recommendation , it is highly unadvised that you wait for the call of one company such as Saudi Aramco except that your degree is extremely strong that makes you confident that they should accept you which is not your case. Moreover, you need to be aware that the government can not and must not agreed to identity one single unemployed engineer specifically if he/she obtained it from at least a respectable university. It is very dangerous situation for the Saudi vision 2030 so do not worry they must re-solve the situation as soon as possible

I wish you all the best in your personal life and your future career

Regards

4. ابو خالد متعب

انضم:
    ‏28 فبراير 2020
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Electrical engineering
    الجامعة:
    Hart
    سنة التخرج:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    التقييمات:
    +3 / 0 / -7
    Thank you very much for your comment. Inshallah, that's what I will do.

5. أبو خلدون 3

أبو خلدون 3 مدير سابق

انضم:
    ‏21 يوليو 2015
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    هندسة كيميائية
    الجامعة:
    KFUPM
    سنة التخرج:
    التقييمات:
    +1,428 / 11 / -55
    غير صحيح، اذا أنت مهندس جيد ما تحتاج أحد

6. ابو خالد متعب

انضم:
    ‏28 فبراير 2020
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    Electrical engineering
    الجامعة:
    Hart
    سنة التخرج:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    التقييمات:
    +3 / 0 / -7
    Thank you for your comment. Inshallah, I will work hard to become a good engineer so that I don’t need anyone.

7. raddadi

raddadi عضو

انضم:
    ‏11 يوليو 2003
    المشاركات:
    التخصص:
    ME
    الجامعة:
    KFUPM
    سنة التخرج:
    الصفحة الرئيسية:
    التقييمات:
    +61 / 5 / -16
    نصيحه الحث عن خبره الان وتلاقي الشركلت تجيك لحدك بعدين.

جاري تحميل الصفحة...
مواضيع شبيهة - situation applying jobs
  1. satellite ISE
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  2. jarir
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  3. D.Luffy
    الردود:
    المشاهدات:
  4. mohammed7